Polygel Gel Polish Combo Kit with Chrome Finish, 4pcs Polygel and 4pcs 15ml gel polish
The Polygel is a hybrid product between hard gel and acrylic. Polygel brings the best of both worlds together. It combines everything nail technicians love about hard gel systems to the strength of acrylic products to create a unique combination of style and look.
Try out our Polygel Nails South Africa today. The Tati Store is a supplier of nail products and supplies for personal and professional use. We deliver our Polygel products countywide in South Africa.
Nail kit includes:
- 4 X 30g Polygels
- 4 X 15ml Gel Polish (BIG bottles)
- Chrome Finish (Colour based on Availability)
- Glitter Bling Wheel
- Nail Files
- Slip Solution
- Dual ended polygel brush with spatula
- 100pcs dual forms – for Polygel application
- Top coat
- Base coat
- Nail cutter
- Pink dust brush
Delivery is 3-5 days.
Orders take 1 business day to prepare and 1-3 days for delivery with overnight courier.
Polygel Colours based on availability.
No exchanges or returns accepted for this product.
Step by Step Instructions for applying Polygel product to the nails.
- The liquid used to sculpt Polygel is called Slip Solution — Slip is not a monomer; it has no active ingredients, and unlike acrylic monomer, it has a light, pleasant fragrance. It’s simply used to make the Polygel easy to shape.
- Unlike hard gel, PolyGel is not self-levelling, but stays where you place it; unlike acrylic, it doesn’t harden until it’s cured in an LED or UV lamp.
- Cure time is about 30 seconds in an LED lamp or two minutes in a UV lamp. Polygel nails do not experience heat spikes during curing. There is no tacky layer after curing.
- Polygel is more flexible than acrylic, stronger than hard gel, and lighter than both
- The product can be applied as an overlay over natural nails, a tip overlay, or sculpted over a form.
- Gel colors can be applied over the product
- Natural nail prep is the same as prep for gel. Nail techs can use an e-file or a hand file to shape the product.
- The product should be filed off, not soaked off. Nail techs can soak to remove the remaining product after filing.
- PolyGel nails can be rebalanced the same way acrylic or gel nails are rebalanced.
You can paint over polygel with normal nail polish or gel polish, check out this 4pcs gel polish
Follow us on Social Media for deals, sales, discount codes
There are no reviews yet.