Polygel Nails Near Me Kit with 6W SUNMini South Africa
This kit is ideal for learning Polygel Nails Technique and for beginners who want to do their own nails at home.
The kit contains:
- 1 Polygel brush – double-sided
- Nail Buffer
- 1 30g Polygel (Colours based on availability)
- 100pcs dual forms
- Top Coat
- Base Coat
- Slip Solution
- Sun Mini UV LED Lamp
This is a beginner set with only one Polygel Colour, try it out and come back for more colors if you love the Polygel Nails like we do.
Delivery is 3-5 days.
Orders take 1 business day to prepare and 1-3 days for delivery with overnight courier.
Polygel Colours based on availability.
No exchanges or returns accepted for this product.
Step by Step Instructions for applying Polygel product to the nails.
- The liquid used to sculpt Polygel is called Slip Solution — Slip is not a monomer; it has no active ingredients, and unlike acrylic monomer, it has a light, pleasant fragrance. It’s simply used to make the Polygel easy to shape.
- Unlike hard gel, PolyGel is not self-leveling, but stays where you place it; unlike acrylic, it doesn’t harden until it’s cured in an LED or UV lamp.
- Cure time is about 30 seconds in an LED lamp or two minutes in a UV lamp. Polygel nails do not experience heat spikes during curing. There is no tacky layer after curing.
- Polygel is more flexible than acrylic, stronger than hard gel, and lighter than both
- The product can be applied as an overlay over natural nails, a tip overlay, or sculpted over a form.
- Gel colors can be applied over the product
- Natural nail prep is the same as prep for gel. Nail techs can use an e-file or a hand file to shape the product.
- The product should be filed off, not soaked off. Nail techs can soak to remove the remaining product after filing.
- PolyGel nails can be rebalanced the same way acrylic or gel nails are rebalanced.
You can paint over polygel with normal nail polish or gel polish, check out this 4pcs gel polish
Follow us on Social Media for deals, sales, discount codes